- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License Content only. If you post content for which you are the copyright holder, you are making it available on this license by posting it.
- Do not post content you don't have copyright for unless it already exists on a compatible license or is in the public domain.
- Remember if you include content from another source on this license you must credit that source.
- No content illegal in the USA (where the webserver is based) or the UK (where the webmaster lives). If in doubt, don't post.
- No authoritarian propaganda.
- Write from an anti-authoritarian perspective where relevant.
- All articles should have practitioners of the various occult and esoteric arts as their target audience. (Although this does not mean all content should have occult or esoteric themes).
- Articles in the format SomeSubject should be general information about the subject.
- Opinion article titles in the format AuthorName_ArticleTitle and should be listed in Articles.
- Only 'out of copyright', public domain, or CC-BY-SA license compatible books should be included.
- Books should all be listed in the Library
- Book page tiles should be in one of the following formats:
- BookTitle if the book is authorless or multi author and can easily fit in one wikipage.
- AuthorName_BookTitle if the book can fit on one page and has one author.
- BookTitle_ChapterTitle or AuthorName_BookTitle_ChapterTitle if it needs to be divided into chapters.
- User Pages:
- Do what you will with your user pages.
- Make as easy to read as possible.
- Add links where relevant to other content.
- Avoid the verb 'to be'. Articles in E-Prime prefered, but don't stress to much about this, as rewording can take place later.
- Previously Published Articles:
- Keep original text for historical reference. Alterable versions can be made on new page.
- Books in Library:
- For historical or previously published works, keep original wording and if possible include images.
- For collaborative book projects, adhere to the specifications of the project. Each project may vary greatly in specifications.
- Because of the licensing, all books may be branched to form new projects, including historical works and other projects.