The library consists of out of copyright or free cultural texts that are hosted here on the wiki. However these works do not currently serve as a list of recommended reading. See also our list of articles.
- Aesch Mezareph The Purifying Fire, a kabbalistic text on alchemy by Christian Knorr von Rosenroth.
- The Book of Lambspring A Noble Ancient Philosopher, Concerning the Philosophical Stone; Rendered into Latin Verse by Nicholas Barnaud Delphinas, Doctor of Medicine, a zealous Student of this Art.
- Chymicall treatise of Arnoldus A Chymicall treatise of the Ancient and highly illuminated Philosopher, Devine and Physitian, Arnoldus de Nova Villa...
- The Leyden X Papyrus A Late Egyptian compendium of Alchemical and Chemical techniques.
- Monas Hieroglyphica The renowned British alchemist and mathematician Dr. John Dee wrote this treatise in thirteen days in 1564. The essay
- Splendour Solis The Splendor of the Sun, a 16th century illuminated alchemical manuscript considered to be by Salomon Trismosin.explains his discovery of the monad (unity) underlying the universe as expressed in a hieroglyph or symbol.
- Turba Philosophorum One of the earliest Latin alchemical texts, possibly dating from the 12th century.
- Anarchism, what it really stands for by Emma Goldman 1911
- Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal by Peter Kropotkin -originally published in French in 1896, English edition, San Francisco: 1898
- What is Authority? by Mikhail Bakunin
- Towards Anarchism by: Errico Malatesta
- Introduction to Astrology and Its Use in Weather Prediction, Medicine, and Agriculture 1490 facsimile - possibly the oldest surviving astrological text written in English instead of Latin.
- Principia Discordia or How the West was Lost - First edition
- Principia Discordia or How I Found Goddess And What I Did To Her When I Found Her
- Pseudomonarchia Daemonum published as appendix to De Praestigiis Daemonum et Incantationibus ac Venificiis, 1577
- KIA Nano Daemon Bots A collaborative grimoir written by KIA members utilising a mad scientist paradigm and servitors visualised as nano-bots. Work started 2012.
- Pistis Sophia A Gnostic Miscellany, Being for the Most Part Extracts from the Books of the Saviour, to Which Are Added Excerpts from a Cognate Literature
- Seven Sermons to the Dead Transcribed by Carl Gustav Jung 1916
- Al Jilwah by Isya Joseph - as extracted from the 1909 American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures